Items posted on the main page are available for purchase unless otherwise indicated. If you'd like to purchase an item shown, send me a message indicating which country you live in and I'll quote you a shipping price. All payments are processed through Paypal only. If you're looking for a custom item, let me know the specifics and I'll quote you a total price. Custom items typically take 6 weeks to produce after payment is received. Keep this in mind when asking for custom orders.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Colette Patterns

As a seamstress, I use both my own sewing patterns and those patterns created by others. For this reason, I'm always on the lookout for excellent patterns. I thought I had all the best sewing pattern sites bookmarked until I came across Colette Patterns. These clothing patterns were absolutely perfect. I couldn't believe I hadn't found this site before now.

The patterns are breathtaking with easy to follow instructions. They're vintage-inspired, but designed to be comfortable for modern men and women. Beautiful and unique, these patterns have served as inspiration for some of my own newer creations.

It's not just the styles that caught my attention. It's the quality of the patterns themselves. The patterns I've ordered have come in printed booklets with linen covers and even stitched bindings. A very nice touch and reminiscent of days gone by. They even include a glossary of sewing terms so even beginners will be able to follow the included instructions.

I love the patterns and recommend them for anyone interested in patterns that appear vintage but are much more comfortable and designed for the modern wearer.